WHO I AM
Management Consultant, 26
French, English, Burmese, Spanish
Tech, Horology, Trips, Video creation
At KPMG, I help companies rethink their customer experience, offers, and marketing strategy.
Curiosity-driven & committed, raised in an intercultural environment (French & Burmese, having lived in France, Finland & Singapore), I can rapidly adapt to any type of working context.
I developed strategy, digital marketing & business development skills through my experience in various sectors: web (La Netscouade web agency), tech (Snapchat - N26), telecom (Bouygues Telecom - Netgem), consulting (KPMG - IBM GBS - EY).
Highly curious, I love learning new things about different topics. I am particularly interested in business & marketing, transportation (air, rail, automotive), horology/watches.
I am passionate about tech: web (social media, website management, SEO), telecom industry, mobile devices & fintech. I also like photography and travelling (fond of south-east Asia).
Feel free to contact me 🙂
Senior Consultant - Customer Experience, Marketing Strategy & Innovation (cross-industry) - KPMG France
October 2021 - present
Senior Consultant within a cross-industry team specialized in Customer & Digital Advisory (Customer Experience, Marketing & Operational Strategy, Digital & Innovation, Business Transformation).
In addition to my consulting role, I am contributing to an intrapreneurial project (new ways of working: design a solution to enable KPMG France's employees to work remotely from any of our 238 offices country-wide).
Key engagements & responsibilities:
- Defined a new marketing operating model for the cash credit activity of a Tier-1 bank
- Assess the CX impacts linked to the separation of a major European retail bank
Consultant - Customer Experience, Marketing Strategy & Innovation (FS) - KPMG France
September 2019 - October 2021
As a Junior Management Consultant, I worked on multiple engagements covering CX, Marketing strategy, new offers & business models in the Financial Services industry
Key engagements & responsibilities:
• Customer Experience & Marketing:
- Defined a Customer Experience strategy roadmap for a leading French neobank (scope:
customer insights, customer journey, customer care, organizational diagnosis, CX initiatives), presented to C-suite stakeholders
- Created a new B2B offer for a Tier-1 mutual bank: led offer design workshops, provided a growth projection tool for the Group's regional banks, forecasted nationwide revenue
• Operational Strategy:
- Performed a commercial due-diligence for a merger between 3 fintechs (worked with CxOs & shareholders to align their commercial strategies)
- Redesigned the commercial organization for KPMG France's SME accountancy & consulting division
• Contributed to 3 KPMG market studies and their go-to-market:
1) Panorama of neobanks & challenger banks in France (market landscape & customer behaviour analysis, in partnership with Ipsos)
2) Benchmark: Innovation in the payment cards market
3) KPMG Customer Experience Excellence
• Conducted training sessions:
- Internal: CX & Marketing engagements feedbacks, Introduction to Fintech
- External: Fintech introduction course at Université Paris-Dauphine
Junior Consultant - Digital Transformation (Internship) - IBM GBS
January 2019 - June 2019
End of studies internship as a Junior Consultant at IBM Global Business Services - Retail Banking practice
Key engagements & responsibilities:
• For a Tier-1 retail bank, overhaul of the sales model to reduce time-to-market and to allow more flexibility for new offers development: Agile-Scrum project management, business analysis, functional specification
• Organised a 3-day full-time IBM training session 'Foundation Consulting Skills'
• Participated in a market intelligence study on the topic of new banking trends & uses
Account & Market Segment Manager (Internship) - EY France
January 2018 - June 2018
Part of the Market Operations team of EY WEM (Western Europe & Maghreb). Worked with 4 industries/market segments: Growth Markets, Telecom-Media-Technology, Energy, Private Equity
• Managed key accounts: participated in account strategy meetings, established follow-up action plans, and wrote reportings
• Managed market segments: forecasted accounts revenue on Private Equity accounts, compiled market segment dashboards
• Researched & analysed customers and prospects performance (EY sales/pipeline & public information)
Ambassador Manager, France - N26
September 2017 - December 2018
Freelance consultant for one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe
• Managed the team of French Campus Ambassadors (25+ persons)
• Promoted N26's offer to millenials
• Provided feedback to the HQ teams in Berlin
• Organised 2 conferences and 1 meet-up in Paris with the French General Manager
Founded in 2013, N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license, and more than 4M customers.
Business Development Consultant - Netgem
May 2017 - December 2017
From intern to Freelance consultant for Netgem's Business Development team (Telco TV solutions)
• Gathered market intelligence: identified market opportunities among telco and TV providers in EMEA & Asia regions
• Supervised a lead generation campaign (worked with a specialised agency) before IBC '17 show
• Managed the CRM database (structure & clean-up)
• Established commercial contacts with identified targets
• Designed Netgem TelcoTV offer sales presentation deck
• Pushed e-mail campaigns (MailChimp)
Marketing Assistant - ESSCA
January 2015 to May 2016
Assistant to the Marketing Department of ESSCA Business School. Part-time position in parallel to my studies
• Provided insight on ESSCA's online presence, and areas of improvement (website, social media, brand image)
• Managed 'Candidats ESSCA' Twitter account & Facebook page, dedicated to the school's candidates
• Updated the CRM database (Microsoft Dynamics)
• Handled calendar & logistics for ESSCA's promotional forums: 150+ high schools & educational forums/year
• Helped with the logistics of "Concours Accès" in Villepinte (Paris) for 3 years
Webmaster & Marketing Supervisor - ESSCA Junior Conseil
October 2014 - May 2016
Member of a professional student organization, I managed internal projects
• Project Management - Implemented an internal enterprise communications software : defined user needs, deployed Slack, trained staff (40 members on 2 campuses) and provided training to other Junior-Entreprises during a regional congress
• Managed & delivered a full website revamp project: technical setup, content, maintenance, SEO
• Handled communications: social networks, events, communication in the school
Established in 1983, ESSCA Junior Conseil, Junior-Entreprise of ESSCA, offers market studies, surveys, audits & various services to companies and startup entrepreneurs, while allowing ESSCA students to put their business knowledge into practice.
Sales Advisor Intern - Bouygues Telecom
May to July 2016
Salesman for "Réseau Club Bouygues Telecom" in Paris Haussmann store for my 2nd year internship. My job was to provide a high quality customer service for both clients and prospects, in a highly competitive market (4 major telecom players in France).
- Mobile & landline plans sales
- Mobile devices sales and setup
- Customer service & advisory
Community Manager (Internship) - La Netscouade
May - August 2015
Internship in the social media team of a leading French digital communication agency
• Managed social media accounts on Facebook (20k-100k likes) & Twitter (1.2k-25k followers) for various customers
• Prepared and published a live-tweet for a TV documentary on Arte
• Wrote & managed content for a brand content website
• Moderated an online public consultation platform for the French government
• Used the following tools : TweetDeck, Buffer, SocialBro, Crowdbooster, MailChimp, Google Analytics, Facebook/Twitter Analytics, Slack
Language Ambassador, France - Snapchat Inc.
April - October 2014
First French Ambassador for Snapchat, before it opened its branch in France (freelance position)
• Acted as a liaison between Snapchat's HQ in Los Angeles and France
• Localized (translated) Snapchat's UI
• Provided input on Snapchat's press coverage in French media (reviews)
• Provided input on French cultural events (Our Story feature)
As the French Language Ambassador, I had to keep French culture and users habits in mind when localizing the app: this ensured that Snapchat's product was fully adapted to the French market and to the app's target users.
Master’s Degree (MiM) - ESSCA School of Management
Graduated - Obtained a Master's degree in Management & Digital Marketing from ESSCA on its Parisian campus.
• Thesis/Mémoire de fin d'études - Concurrence et politique de la concurrence dans le marché des télécoms
• Part of the student groups selected for EQUIS & AACSB accreditations audit procedures.
• TEDxEssca 2017 staff member: I organised the school's first TEDx conference in Angers, France.
• Student group delegate; I represented students during meetings with the school's management.
ESSCA is a Triple Crowned (AACSB, EQUIS+EPAS, AMBA) French business school, established in 1909, member of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles.
Exchange - Nanyang Business School, NTU Singapore
Exchange student in Singapore, at Nanyang Business School - Nanyang Technological University.
• Followed courses in Strategy, Finance, Cultural Intelligence and Business Operations
NTU is a leading Singaporean university, AACSB & EQUIS accredited, ranked 11th university worldwide in 2017 QS rankings.
Feel free to contact me by email, phone or through social networks.